Cairo Alexandria Tour from Hurghada
Day 01: Cairo Tours
will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada
Egypt Day Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada and Transfer by A/C Vehicle to Hurghada International Airport for flight to Cairo. After that our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus ( Giza Pyramids ). Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx,the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body.Then you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, then you will visit the Egyptian Museum of arts which displays a fine collection represent 5000 years of art including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen treasures which has been transferred from his tomb at temples valley, later you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo. Overnight in your hotel in Cairo
Cairo and Alexandria Tour Day 02: Alexandria Tours
After breakfast, transfer to the second capital of Egypt, Alexandria, (Almost 3 hours driving) You will get to visit Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse. You will get to visit the famous Alexandria Library, Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa which is a very unique catacombs in Egypt, You will also visit the Montaza Garden and the palaces of King Farok. Return to Cairo airport for flight back to Hurghada.
Cairo and Alexandria Tour from Hurghada Highlights:
- Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
- Egyptian Museum.
- Qayetbey Citadel in Alexandria.
- Alexandria Library and Catacombs of Alexandria.
- Montazah Palace in Alexandria.
Cairo Alexandria Tour from Hurghada Includes:
- Internal flight ticket (Hurghada – Cairo – Hurghada) with Egypt air.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- Accommodation in Cairo at Movenpick Pyramids Hotel, 05 star hotel with breakfast.
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English speaking guide throughout tours.
- Entrance fees to all the sights in Cairo & Alexandria.
- 02 Lunch Times during tours in Cairo & Alexandria.
- Mineral water and soft drink on board the vehicle.
- All services charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Personal activities expenses.
Egypt Day Tours Travel Tips
Egypt is a wonderful Country, yet there are some information you should keep in mind in order to enjoy staying in Egypt
Egypt day tours provides you with some important tips which you should keep in mind
Egypt Travel Tips
Our Egypt Day Tours Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will start your adventure of the day.
Keep in mind that this is a private tour so your guide will be at your service, the tour can be customized to suit with what you have in mind. Therefore, Feel free to discuss with him the tour duration, spend more time in a particular place if you wish.