Alamain Day Tour from Alexandria Port
Egypt Day Tours offer Alamain Day Tour from Alexandria Port. Enjoy an excursion to visit Alamain city, where a major world war II battle took place. You will get to visit the war museum of Alamain and get to know more information about the battle, costumes, weapons and more. Later visit the commonwealth cemeteries and the German cemeteries of Alamain. This Day Tour is mainly for those interested in World War II history.
Egypt Day Tours’ guide and manager will be waiting for you outside the Cruise docking spot. They will be holding a sign showing your name. It will be quite easy for you to identify them. Then you will proceed to your vehicle and start your tour. your guide will talk to you not only about history of ancient Egypt, but also about modern Egypt, Life, religion, politics and all aspects of Life in the country. The journey from Alexandria Port to Cairo will take (Approx. 1 and half Hours).
transfer by private A/C van to Alamein, begin your tour to Alamein from Alexandria Port, by visiting the Military museum, it includes displays of weapons, military garb and tanks, Lunch at local restaurant, vegetarian food available on request, then visit World War II cemetries for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers, at the end of Alamin tour from Alexandria Port, drive back to Alexandria port to catch your ship
Alamain Day Tour Inclusion
- Pick up from Alexandria port.
- Air-conditioned Private Vehicle Alexandria port / Alamein / Alexandria port
- 1 day tour in Alamein as mentioned in the program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of Mineral water to each person
- All service charges & taxes
- Assist & transfer to Alexandria port to catch your ship
- Egypt entry visa
- Any other optional tours if required