4 Days Cairo package tour – Egypt holidays
Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Arrive Cairo airport your Egypt Day Tours representative will meet you in the airport with sign your name on it he will make the paperwork easier for you then you will be transferred by an A/C car to your hotel in Cairo for your overnight and get ready for your 4 days Cairo package tour
Day 2: Cairo Pyramids Tour
Breakfast. In Cairo pyramids tours, Egypt Day Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren, the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Later you will proceed to visit Zoser Step Pyramid in Sakkara, which was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. It is considered the world’s first pyramids ever. The last part of your Cairo Pyramids Tour is to visit the ancient city of Memphis, which was the first capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, which was founded by King Menes, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the glorious Ramses II statue then back to your Hotel Overnight in Cairo.
(Optional) Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area. (35 $ per person).
Day 3: The Egyptian Museum Tour
Breakfast. Egypt Day Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a Cairo day tour to Egyptian museum with Old Cairo. You will start your tour with visiting the Egyptian Museum, which displays a huge collection of Egyptian arts and Egyptian artifacts throughout the different period in Egypt history. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented within the Egyptian Museum. The master piece of course is the collection of king Tut Ankh Amon’s treasure including his golden death mask. Afterwards, you will proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din. Head to Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue. Then Back to your hotel Overnight in Cairo.
Optional) Evening trip to enjoy Nile cruise dinner and watching Egyptian folk shows. (55 $ per person).
Day 4: Departure
Breakfast at your hotel Egypt Day Tour representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure Procedures and go back home with memories to cherish
Cairo tour package includes:
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Great pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis & Sakkra
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- All Transfers in Cairo.
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees for all sites
- All taxes and services.
Cairo travel package excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa (35$ Per person )
- Any extra or optional not mentioned
- Tipping recommended
- Personal activities expenses.
|Prices per person in||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|In a double / triple room:||240$||270$||300$|
|In a single room:||360$||400$||450$|
Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
Extras optional not included you can book:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 7 $ per person.
- Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 30 $ per person.
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$.
- Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person.
- Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included).
- Sound & Light Show at Pyramids 35$ per person.
- Dinner in Nile Cruise with Belly Dancing Show 55$ per person.