Luxor Day Tour (East and West Bank)
Luxor Day Tour is an excursion to east and west bank in Luxor. Egypt tours guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank and the East bank of Luxor. You will get to visit the valley of the Kings which was used for burial of many kings. later you will move to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut the only women who ruled Egypt until today. After passing by the colossi of Memnon, you will get to visit Karnak temple and finally the temple of Luxor. At the end you will be taken back to your hotel.
Luxor Day Tour Highlights:
- Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahari.
- Valley of the Kings.
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Karnak Temple.
- Luxor Temple.
Luxir day trip Includes:
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide (language you selected ).
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges and taxes.
Luxor east-west bank tour excludes:
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping recommended.
- Personal activities expenses.
Egypt Day Tours Travel Tips
Egypt is a wonderful Country, yet there are some information you should keep in mind in order to enjoy staying in Egypt
Egypt day tours provides you with some important tips which you should keep in mind
Egypt Travel Tips