Trip to Karnak temple and Luxor temple – Luxor Day Trip
In Karnak Luxor Tour, Egypt day tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, you will get to visit the east bank of Luxor. Our guide will take you through the marvellous Karnak Temple, which was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. Karnak temple has been constructed over different periods of history from the middle kingdome to the Graeco Roman Kingdom, this is why its include different arts and styles of constructions.
Later you get to visit Luxor Temple. It was built in the New Kingdom by Amunhotep III and it was completed by Ramesses II . the temple was dedicated to the worshiping of Theban triad Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu . before your tour goes to the end you will visit the great Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Later you will be taken back to your hotel.
Karnak Luxor Tour Highlights:
- Karnak Temple, Column of Taharqa and the colossus of Ramses II.
- Karnak Temple, Great hall of pillars.
- Panoramic View Luxor Temple.
- Luxor Temple, The obelisk in details.
Luxor Karnak Tour Includes:
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All Service charges and taxes.
Karnak day trip excludes:
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Personal activities expenses.
Egypt Day Tours Travel Tips
Egypt is a wonderful Country, yet there are some information you should keep in mind in order to enjoy staying in Egypt
Egypt day tours provides you with some important tips which you should keep in mind
Egypt Travel Tips