7 Days Cairo-Luxor – Hurghada Egypt Budget holidays
7 Days Cairo – Luxor – Hurghada – Egypt Budget holidays
Special Offer: Book During this week and get a Free Camel ride at the Pyramids Area and a Free Traditional Felucca ride in the NileTrip.
Type: Private Tour
Trip Runs: Everyday
Pick-up : Cairo
Return to: Cairo
Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Arrive Cairo airport your Egypt Day Tours rep will meet you in the airport with sign your name on it he will make the paperwork easier for you then you will be transferred by an A/C car to your hotel in Cairo for your overnight and get ready for your 7 Days Cairo ,Luxor and Hurghada – Budget holidays
Day 2: Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Tour – Luxor
Breakfast. Egypt day tours guide will pick you up from your hotel. You will get to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Later, you will be moving to visit the Great Sphinx in Cairo with a visit to the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren. Afterwards, You will be taken to visit the Egyptian Museum of Cairo which displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which that considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. This includes as well Tutankhamen collection of treasure.Then enjoy a city Tour Along the Nile and Later Transfer to take the flight to Luxor. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 3: Luxor East Bank
Breakfast. Then visit East Bank (Luxor & Karnak Temple). Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples, built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylene, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: Luxor West Bank – Hurghada
(Optional) : Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor an unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. (100 $ per person)
Your Egypt day tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your Luxor West Bank Tour. The guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. You will get to visit Valley of the Kings and the valley of the queens. Then you will visit the Temple of Queen Hatshipsut, the only women who ruled Egypt from pre dynastic history until today. Finally you will get to see the colossi of memnonTransfer by an A/C vehicle to Hurghada. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 5: Hurghada
Breakfast. Free day.
(Optional ): In Bedouin Dinner in Hurghada excursion, Egypt Day Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or El Gouna to the Bedouin village for a tour to see their daily life activities and traditions then you will have a chance to ride a camel and witness the amazing sunset from a panoramic view, later you will have a barbecue dinner with mineral water and soft drinks included then you will enjoy the oriental show and folkloric songs, then you will be driven back on stars lights to your hotel in Hurghada. (40$ Per person )
Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 6: Fly to Cairo
Breakfast. Departure by flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
(Optional) Evening trip to enjoy Nile cruise dinner for 2 hours including watching Egyptian folk shows. (55 $ per person).
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 7: Final Departure
Breakfast at your hotel Egypt Day Tour rep will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure Procedures and go back home with memories to cherish
Egypt Budget holidays Includes:
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Luxor bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Hurghada bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
- All your tours are by an A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide.
- All mentioned sights with entrance fees .
- All taxes and services.
- Transfer by Flights between: Cairo / Luxor & Hurghada / Cairo
- Transfer by an A/C vehicle: Luxor / Hurghada
ُEgypt Budget tour Package Excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa ( 35$ Per person ).
- Any optional or extra not mentioned.
- Tipping recommended.
Extras optional not included you can book:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 10 $ per person.
- Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 30 $ per person.
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$.
- Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person.
- Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included).
- Sound & Light Show at Pyramids 45$ per person.
- Nile Cruise Dinner with Belly Dancing Show 55$ per person.
- Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple 45$ per person.
- Luxor Hot Air Balloon tour 120$ per person.