2 days package – Cairo Short Break
we are very flexible concerning our tours schedule you can custom your own packages with us
Egypt Short Vacation itinerary :
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Your first day in Egypt will be mainly a free day, to relax and take a rest from travelling disturbance. You will arrive at Cairo International Airport. Egypt Day Tours representative will meet you and assist you through the immigration and offer you a direct transfer to your hotel. Enjoy a free day in the city. If your time permits, our representative will offer you some optional activities you can do in Cairo.
Overnight at your selected Hotel and get ready for your 2 days Egypt Short Break Package .
Day 2: The Giza Pyramids Tour and Egyptian Museum – Departure
Breakfast in your hotel. Your Egypt Day Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel to Start your Cairo day trip. Enjoy the highlights of Cairo on a full day sightseeing tour to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum. Your knowledgeable guide will pick you up by air-conditioned coach to visit the great Pyramids. It is the oldest monument of the ancient seven wonders and the only surviving one until today. Listen to your guide when he tells you about how the pyramids had been constructed with very old and simple techniques.
Pyramids were mainly built to house the remains of the deceased Pharaohs. Next, head to a panoramic view for all three pyramids of Giza to capture amazing photos that will last forever. The following will be a visit to the Great Sphinx in Cairo, the guardian of the royal tombs. Have a peek to the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Afterwards, a drive through the busy streets of Cairo to the final stop of the day ; the Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian Museum of Cairo contains 120,000 artifacts. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities. An extensive collection of papyrus, Greek, Roman, and Islamic coins used in the Ancient world are located in the 1st floor. The best statues you will see is the Gold Mask of Tutankhamun. The room also host the famous collection of the young king as well as a lot of sarcophagi from different dynasties. These sarcophagi give us a brief about how rich the owners were. Do not forget to have a loot at the Grave Mask of king Amenemope, Mummy mask of Psusennes I, Figurine of Khufu, Narmer Palette, and Merneptah Stele . at the end of your day trip our tour escort will be transfer to the airport and assist you at the Cairo airport through final departure Procedures .
- Transport by Private air-conditioned coach.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo including breakfast
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum & the Pyramids
- Private Egyptologist guide (language you selected )
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Gratuities (optional ).
- Optional tours and activities costs.
- Personal activities .
Prices per person in USD:
|3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|In a double / triple room:||115||125||135|
|In a single room:||155||170||185|
Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
Extras optional not included you can book:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 7 $ per person
- Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 30 $ per person
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$
- Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person
- Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included)
- Nile Cruise Dinner 50$
- Sound and light Show at the pyramids 35$