2 Days Cairo tour – Cairo Short Break – Egypt Short break
2 Days – Cairo Short Break
It’s a great chance to explore the most popular sightseeing tour in Egypt for 2 Day trips in Cairo you will visit Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx and explore how these great structures were built and also you will get the chance to visit the Egyptian Museum at El Tahrir square and Know more information about the ancient Egyptian Civilization and learn more about the rich history of The Pharaohs with your friendly private Guide. it will be an unforgettable experience for you to enjoy it to the limit and capture great photos.
Day 1: Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum Tour
Experience the highlights of Cairo city on a full day sightseeing tour to Ciza’s great pyramids and Egyptian Museum. You will start your tour in the early morning. Your knowledgeable guide will pick you up by air-conditioned coach to visit the great Pyramids.
It is the oldest monument of the ancient seven wonders and the only surviving one until today. Listen to your guide when he tells you about how the pyramids had been constructed with very old and simple techniques.
Pyramids were mainly built to house the remains of the deceased Pharaohs. Next, head to a panoramic view of all three pyramids of Giza to capture amazing photos that will last forever. The following will be a visit to the Great Sphinx in Cairo, the guardian of the royal tombs. Have a peek at the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Afterward, a drive through the busy streets of Cairo to the final stop of the day; the Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian Museum of Cairo contains 120,000 artifacts. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities. An extensive collection of papyrus, Greek, Roman, and Islamic coins used in the Ancient world are located on the 1st floor.
The best statue you will see is the Gold Mask of Tutankhamun. The room also hosts the famous collection of the young king as well as a lot of sarcophagi from different dynasties.
These sarcophagi give us a brief about how rich the owners were. Do not forget to have a loot at the Grave Mask of king Amenemope, Mummy mask of Psusennes I, Figurine of Khufu, Narmer Palette, and Merneptah Stele.
Before you head back to your hotel, enjoy a city tour along the magnificent river Nile; after that, you will arrive at your hotel in Cairo where your tour will end.
Overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 2: Departure
In the morning after your breakfast, the Egypt Day Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel then he will transfer you to the airport and assist you through your departure procedures. Return happily home with unforgettable memories to cherish.
2 Day Cairo Short break Inclusions:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All transport by a top-quality and air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo including breakfast.
- Private Egyptologist guide (language you selected ).
- 1 Full Day trip in Cairo visiting the Pyramids and the Egyptian museum.
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price.
- All service charges and taxes.
Cairo City break exclusions:
- International Airfare tickets.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Optional Activity costs.
Extras optional not included you can book:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid area costs 10$ per person.
- Enter inside The Great pyramid area costs 30 $ per person.
- Solar boat by the pyramids area cost 10$.
- Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person.
- Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included).
- We are very flexible concerning our tour schedule. You can easily customize your own packages with us.