2 Days – Cairo Short Break
It’s a greet chance to explore the most popular sightseeing tour in Egypt for 2 Day trips in Cairo you will Visit Giza Pyramids , Greet Sphinx and Egyptian Museum and Know more information about ancient Egyptian Civilization with your friendly Guide. it will be unforgettable experience for you.
Day 1: Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
Experience the highlights of Cairo on a full day sightseeing tour to Cairo and Egyptian Museum. You will start your tour in the early morning. Your knowledgeable guide will pick you up by air-conditioned coach to visit the great Pyramids. It is the oldest monument of the ancient seven wonders and the only surviving one until today. Listen to your guide when he tells you about how the pyramids had been constructed with very old and simple techniques.
Pyramids were mainly built to house the remains of the deceased Pharaohs. Next, head to a panoramic view for all three pyramids of Giza to capture amazing photos that will last forever. The following will be a visit to the Great Sphinx in Cairo, the guardian of the royal tombs. Have a peek to the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Afterwards, a drive through the busy streets of Cairo to the final stop of the day ; the Egyptian Museum. The Egyptian Museum of Cairo contains 120,000 artifacts. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities. An extensive collection of papyrus, Greek, Roman, and Islamic coins used in the Ancient world are located in the 1st floor. The best statues you will see is the Gold Mask of Tutankhamun. The room also host the famous collection of the young king as well as a lot of sarcophagi from different dynasties. These sarcophagi give us a brief about how rich the owners were. Do not forget to have a loot at the Grave Mask of king Amenemope, Mummy mask of Psusennes I, Figurine of Khufu, Narmer Palette, and Merneptah Stele .
Before you head back to your hotel, enjoy a city tour along the magnificent river Nile; later you will reach your hotel where your tour will end.
Overnight in Cairo hotel.
Day 2: Departure
In the morning after your breakfast, Egypt Day Tours Representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you through your departure procedures. You will return home with unforgettable memories to cherish.
2 Day Cairo Short break Inclusions:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All transport by a top quality and air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo including breakfast.
- Private Egyptologist guide (language you selected ).
- 1 Full Day trip in Cairo visiting the Pyramids and the Egyptian museum.
- All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price.
- All service charges and taxes.
Cairo City break exclusions:
- International Airfare tickets.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Optional Activity costs.
|Prices per person||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|In a double / triple room:||115$||125$||135$|
|In a single room:||155$||170$||185$|
Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
Extras optional not included you can book:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 7 $ per person.
- Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 30 $ per person.
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$.
- Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person.
- Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included).
- We are very flexible concerning our tours schedule. You can easily customize your own packages with us.