Solo female travel Egypt – Women travelling alone
6 Days women only trips
All trips can be customized to meet your needs so that you have an adventure that will take your breath away. We make sure that transportation is very comfortable and friendly Egyptologists as guides yes its safe for Single woman traveling alone Egypt never sleep.
Type: Private Tour
Trip Runs: Everyday
Pick-up : Cairo
Return to: Cairo
Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Arrive Cairo airport your Egypt Day Tours representative will meet you in the airport with sign your name on it he will make the paperwork easier for you then you will be transferred by an A/C car to your hotel in Cairo for your overnight and get ready for your 6 Days women only trips
Day 2: Aswan – Nile Cruise
Breakfast. Egypt day tours rep will transfer you to Cairo airport. Departure by plane to Aswan. Arrival & move to visit the High Dam and the Philae temple. Transfer to the Cruise. Lunch on board. Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon tea. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Disco party. Overnight in Edfu.
Day 3: Sail to Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 4: Luxor Tour
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea.
Day 5: Cairo Tour
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation.
(Optional) Hot Balloon: Should you want to make your stay in Luxor an unforgettable. Drifting peacefully over the Valley of King, Valley of the Queens and the Mountain on the Nobles. (120 $ per person)
The flight is approximately 30 minutes depend on the weather Condition
Transfer to the airport, Departure by plain to Cairo. Arrival, meet your Egypt Day Tours Guide
Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built.
Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. At the end of the day we will transfer you to your hotel & overnight.
Day 6: Departure
Breakfast at your hotel Egypt Day Tour rep will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure Procedures and go back home with memories to cherish
Women travelling alone package includes:
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 3 Nights Nile cruise full board 5 stars
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramids
- All your tours are by an A/C vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- All your visits include entrance fees.
- All taxes and services.
- Transfer by Flights between Cairo / Aswan & Luxor / Cairo.
Egypt Solo travel package excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa ( 35$Per person )
- Tipping Recommended .
- Any optional or extra not mentioned
|Price per person||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|In a double / triple room:||720$||740$||760$|
|In a single room:||1000$||1035$||1065$|
Easter and Christmas Supplement 10%
Extras optional not included you can book:
- Enter inside The Third pyramid cost 7 $ per person
- Enter inside The Great pyramid cost 30 $ per person
- Solar boat by the pyramids cost 10$
- Felucca ride in the Nile 15 $ per person
- Lunch at a Traditional Egyptian Restaurant 10 $ per Person (Drinks Not included)
- Sound & Light Show at Pyramids 35$ per person
- Nile Cruise Dinner with Belly Dancing Show 55$ per person
- Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple 30$ per person
- Luxor Hot Air Balloon tour 100$ per person
- Abu Simbel Trip 110$ per person
- Nubian Village Trip 30$ per person